Overseas Client Limited By Guarantee Package
Limited By Guarantee Package for Non-UK Residents
£140.00 (Yearly Renewal Cost at £75.00 plus VAT)
Limited By Guarantee Package:
- Start a Limited By Gurantee Company in the UK from overseas with our exclusive Overseas Client Limited By Guarantee Package
- A Company Limited by Guarantee is an incorporation format which is used mainly by non-profit organisations that desire or require corporate status and thus, registration with Companies House.
- This type of company does not have any form of share capital, instead the members of the company are legally viewed as guarantors instead of shareholders. Essentially this means that the liability of its members are limited by the contents of the memorandum of association to such amounts as those members have undertaken to contribute to the assets of the company in the event that it is wound up.
- We supply standard Memorandum and Articles of Association suitable for non-profit organisations except for Charities. If you are wishing to incorporate a Charity, we require you to notify us that it is desired to be a charity and you would then need to supply us with your own set of the memorandum and articles of association which we would advise you to source from a professional third party, such as a Solicitor to ensure that it meets with your requirements.
- As part of this package you will benefit from use of our prestigious UK registered office address for your company and receive all of your statutory company mail forwarded to you electronically on the day it is received, as a result you will receive your company mail as you would had you been located within the UK.
- This package provides you with all of the necessary company registration documents which are sent to you electronically on the same day your company is incorporated, with the original documents posted directly to you via airmail
- As you are setting up the company on our site, you will be invited to order in addition to this fantastic package to have your company documents Apostilled if you are thinking of approaching a bank in your own country, and even to have a Certificate of Good Standing issued.
- As a registered customer of our services, you are also given access to our online portal which you can use to manage your company and ensure that you comply with the necessary regulatory requirements, such as filing an annual return each calender year.
- Should you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to contact us on +44203 582 4121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Company Formation
- Prestigious UK Registered Office Address
- Director Service Address
- Government Duties/Companies House Fee Included in Price
- Free Access to Online Company Management System and Support
- Digital Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Digital Copy of Memorandum of Association
- Digital Copy of Articles of Association
- Digital Copy of First Board Meeting Minutes
- 2 x Copies of Company Documents sent by Airmail to you
- Free Introduction to an Accountant (optional)