Limited Liability Partnerships - 'LLPs'
- A Limited Liability Partnership ('LLP') shares many of its features with a regular partnership, the main difference being that the LLP itself is responsible for any debts that are run up and not the individual partners (unless they have provided a personal guarantee for such debt).
- This type of company is treated in the very same way as an ordinary partnership in respect of how the members are taxed as opposed to shareholders becoming liable to Corporation Tax on dividends paid to them.
- You should note that it is not a legal requirement to have a formal LLP Agreement, however, it is required if you need to divide the share of profits and capital other than equally.
These types of companies are commonly used by professional service providers such as lawyers and accountants.
- On receipt of your order, we will submit the company registration immediately to Companies House and the company should be registered on the same day providing we receive your order before 1pm, but this is of course subject to the service level of Companies House at that time.
What's Included Within Our Package?
- Our Limited Liability Partnership Formation Package includes the following:
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Digital Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- Minutes of the First Board Meeting
- Companies House Incorporation Fee
- Free Online Portal Access to Manage the Company