Limited By Guarantee Package
Limited By Guarantee
- A Company Limited by Guarantee is an incorporation format which is used mainly by non-profit organisations that desire or require corporate status and thus, registration with Companies House.
- This type of company does not have any form of share capital, instead the members of the company are legally viewed as guarantors instead of shareholders. Essentially this means that the liability of its members are limited by the contents of the memorandum of association to such amounts as those members have undertaken to contribute to the assets of the company in the event that it is wound up.
- We supply standard Memorandum and Articles of Association suitable for non-profit organisations except for Charities. If you are wishing to incorporate a Charity, we require you to notify us that it is desired to be a charity and you would then need to supply us with your own set of the memorandum and articles of association which we would advise you to source from a professional third party, such as a Solicitor to ensure that it meets with your requirements.
What's Included Within Our LBG Package?
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Digital Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation
- Digital Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (except for Charities)
- Minutes of the First Board Meeting
- Companies House Incorporation Fee
- Free Online Portal Access to Manage your Company